Client: The Seaport Group Europe LLP
The Seaport Group LLC provides investment banking, research and analysis, and institutional sales and trading services. Its investment banking services include corporate finance, and mergers and acquisition services, as well as junior capital transaction services, including debt and equity, project and single asset financings, and the sale or purchase of non-liquid equity positions of minority and majority stakes. The company also provides research and analysis of various industries, including power, automotive, airlines, telecom, alternative energy, healthcare, textiles, and consumer products.
Business: Investment Banking
Trading: Institutional sales and trading services
Location: Finsbury Circus, London
Scope of Works:
- Implementation of architects interior design.
- Technology consultancy for voice systems.
- Technology consultancy for IT infrastructure.
- Project management.
- Comms room design and build.
- UPS, Inergen fire suppression and leak detection.
- M+E consultancy and design .
- Installation of glazed and solid partitioning.
- Carpets and specialist floor finishes.
- Feature ceilings and lighting.
- Voice and data installation.
- Design and manufacture of custom furniture.
- Supply and install bespoke dealing desks.
- Procurement and installation of soft furnishings.
- Design of contemporary tea point.
DRCg has successfully completed the office space expansion of The Seaport Group Europe LLP, delivering and installing new dealing desks in addition to the ones originally supplied. Wiring of a dedicated electrical circuit with underfloor power track and all related structured cabling were also provided.
“I love those guys”
Jay Conklin, Managing Director