Client: Oceanic Bank (UK) Ltd
Oceanic Bank International are one of the largest commercial banks in Nigeria and in 2009 opened its first subsidiary office in the UK with the aim of capitalizing on the potential in the London market.
A prestigious site in Basinghall St. was selected and DRC were appointed to fully design and manage the space for the banking operation and all the associated back office support.
Business: Commercial Banking Services
Trading: Insert trading information here…
Location: Basinghall Street, London
Scope of Works:
- Space planning and interior design consultancy.
- Technology consultancy for voice and data systems.
- Project management.
- Comms room design and build .
- UPS, Inergen fire suppression sand leak detection.
- M+E services consultancy and design.
- Design and installation of glazed and solid partitioning.
- Carpets and specialist floor finishes.
- Feature ceilings and lighting.
- Voice and data installation.
- Biometric security and access control and CCTV.
- Design and supply of custom furniture.
- Manufacture and install of bespoke dealing desks.
- Procurement of high end back office furniture.
- Design of tea point and breakout space.
“We are delighted with the finished result and the continued partnering approach from DRC.
All of our visitors have remarked on the truly impressive space that DRC have helped us to create.”
Clive Ashworth, Facilities Manager