Minimal Fuss at Imperial Capital with Minima Dealing Desks
Client: Imperial Capital, 1 Eagle Place, St. James’s, London
Investment Bank, offering sophisticated institutional sales and trading.
Business: Investment Bank
Location: St James’s, London
Wall Street Trading Desks – Minima Desk
• Size 1500 mm wide x 740 deep
• White plastic laminate finish with composite nosing
• Toughened Glass End Panels with Opal Frost Manifestation
• Flat Screen Arm aluminium post and rail system for 3 & 4 21” flat panel monitors
• Electrak Rotosoc pdu in cable management tray beneath central access panels
• Incoming power and data feeds mounted within structural pods
• Lateral technology shelf, below desk and high level
“I first came into contact with Wall Street Trading Desks and Greg Fielder, in 1995 at Korea Long Term Credit Bank, where he designed, built and installed a suit of desks of exceptional quality. I used WSTD again when at Alfa Bank some years later, where we deployed the newly released Ultra desk. Again Greg configured the desks to suit our precise spacial requirements and technological functionality. Most recently he has installed close to fifty positions at our new London Headquarters in Eagle Place, Piccadilly. The desk we’ve used here reflects the changing use of technology and in keeping with our IT department’s desire to ‘go small’, we choose WSTD’s Minima desk with the usual client driven modifications.
Greg and DRCg/WSTD’s strength lies in their ability to customise product to suit exactly what we want. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Michael C. Kim, Chief Executive Officer